Government House in Konedobu, Port Moresby was the stage for the signing of contracts for six heads of government bodies.
Secretary for the Department of Personnel Management, John Kali, officiated at the ceremony, witnessed by Governor General, Bob Dadae.
The six that signed their contracts yesterday;
- Roy Mumu, Secretary for Transport
- Nelson Terema, CEO of Road Transport Authority,
- Boto Gaupu, CEO of Cocoa Board of PNG,
- Roko Koloma, National Statistician,
- Daniel Aloi, Provincial Administrator Madang Province, and,
- Professor Teatulohi Matainaho, Chairman of PNG Research Science & Technology Council
The signings yesterday are the final for Governor General, Bob Dadae, who travels to England today for his investiture early next week, and his subsequent return, as Sir Robert Dadae.