26 C
Port Moresby
September 21, 2020
Featured News Southern

Man Electrocuted at Boroko While Urinating

Share the News

A street seller was electrocuted after he went behind a transformer to urinate.

The Wabag man, in his late 20’s, was selling betel nut with his brother when he left him to get relief.

The victim can be seen in pictures captured by EMTV Cameraman, Joel Hamari, standing to urinate into the transformer when he was electrocuted.

The man was sucked into the transformer by the current with his jeans down.

Bystanders gathered around the body, as the brother cried.

The young man’s body was take by Police, after the power was switched off.

Warning: This video contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing.

Related article:

http://www.emtv.com.pg/news/2017/05/electrocuted-man-at-boroko-unidentified/

Related posts

Minister Maru Meets with ACP Secretary-General, Dr. Patrick Gomes

EMTV Online

Bidar: Sufficient Evidence to move the case involving former Lands Secretary, Romilly Kila Pat

EMTV Online

People’s Labour party stretched its campaign into Highlands region

EMTV Online
error: Content is protected !!