Health
-
PNG PM: First Positive Case of COVID-19
Papua New Guinea has reported its first confirmed COVID-19 case. The announcement, made at 7:30pm tonight by Prime Minister,…
Read More » -
Implementing Counter Measures
A joint task force team will be set up by the National Department of Health, Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary…
Read More » -
NCD Sets Up COVID-19 Task Force
A task force team set up by the National Capital District is expected to stop all public gathering including sporting…
Read More » -
Drama and Panic as PNG Government Blunders through its COVID-19 Crisis Communications
A day of intense drama officially ended just before nine o’clock on Wednesday night when Papua New Guinea’s Prime Minister,…
Read More » -
Health Minister Wong Releases Statement on Result of COVID-19 Case
Minister For Health Jelta Wong, has released a statement regarding the suspected Coronavirus patient in Lae. This comes after a…
Read More » -
OTML: COVID-19 Test Results Negative
Ok Tedi Mining Ltd today advised that three individuals who were tested for Covid-19 earlier this week have tested negative…
Read More » -
Madang prepared to stop all vessels and visitors
Madang Governor Peter Yama says he is prepared to stop all foreign vessels and international visitors from entering the province…
Read More » -
Probable COVID-19 Case in PNG
Minister for Health, HIV & Aids, Jelta Wong, has said in a statement freshly released that we have a probable…
Read More » -
Military Put On Alert as PNG Restricts Overseas Flights
The Papua New Guinea Defence Force has been put on alert as the health minister formally declared the COVID-19 as…
Read More » -
Air Niugini Taking Additional Measures in COVID-19 Fight
National carrier, Air Niugini is taking additional precautionary measures to enhance the protection and well-being of its travelling passengers. Adhering…
Read More »