By Annette Kora – EMTV News, Port Moresby Following the recent swearing in of Papua New Guinea’s 8th Prime Minister, James Marape yesterday at government house; earlier this evening saw a seven-man caretaker cabinet taking their oaths of office before Governor-General, Sir Bob Dadae. These nine Members of Parliament who will be working alongside Prime Minister James Marape includes:
- Solan Mirisim who will be caretaker Minister to Foreign Affairs, Defence, Commerce & Industry, Fisheries and Forest;
- Richard Maru as caretaker for Finance, Petroleum & Energy, Inter-government Relations and Community Development;
- Sam Basil as caretaker for National Planning, Health, Housing, Communication, and Information and Higher Education;
- Johnson Tuke as caretaker for Mining, Transport, Culture & Tourism, Correctional Service and Environment Conservation & Climate Change;
- Steven Davis is caretaker for Justice & Attorney General, Labour & Industrial Relations, Agriculture & Livestock and Lands & Physical Planning;
- Michael Nali as caretaker for Works, Bougainville Affairs and Immigration & Border Security;
- Charles Abel as caretaker for Treasury, Education, and Police.