Ian Clyne – Group C.E.O. for BSP
– The work of BSP in PNG and it's role in developing financial infrustructure in the Papua New Guinea.
– Having 38 branches in the country of which 14 are rural based agencies, BSP bank is considered the largest operating bank not only in the country but in the region as well.
– Mr. Clyne also talks about how BSP is also rolling out new solutions of which some are online based. Other solutions include the bank's one touch approach which gives the bank the
ability to open a new bank account with an ATM card handed to the applicant ready for use straight away. This all done under 10 minutes.
- Popondetta School in Need of New Computers
- Blackhawks to provide visual search for missing helicopter
error: Content is protected !!