by Meriba Tulo – EM TV, Port Moresby
Puma Energy has announced Hulala Tokome as General Manager of its Downstream business in Papua New Guinea.
The announcement, today, coincides with the promotion of five other nationals to senior management positions within the company’s PNG operations.
The announcements come just nine months after Puma Energy acquired InterOil’s Downstream business in Papua New Guinea.
Together with Mr Tokome, the following have also been appointed to Senior Management Positions.
• Moses Gurra, who assumes the role of Deputy General Manager – Refining
• Margaret Nareso – Business Support Manager
• Bruce Apana – Government & Corporate Affairs Manager
• David Willy – Operations Manager Refining, and
• Gilbert Hamambi – Maintenance Manager, Refining
These appointments, according to Mr Tokome, are a testament of Puma Energy’s commitment to ensuring that the talented Papua New Guineans are given every opportunity to contribute to the success of the company into the future.
And with this new-look team, exciting times lie ahead for its customers in PNG.