by Marie Kauna – EMTV Online, Port Moresby
Like any work of the day ranging from business down to an informal black market individual that requires thought out planning, travelling is just like all this and needs advanced thought out plan and preparation for any form of travelling.
Below are several health and wellness items that you may need on any form of traveling whether it is business, personal or group travels. They are;
- Protein bars – To fuel your energy and contribute to appetite control.
- Multivitamins – helps you get the combination of basic vitamins and nutrients.
- Vitamin B Supplements – helps you by supplying vitamin B.
- Omega-3 Supplements – Essential fatty acids that help maintain your heart, brain, joint, eye and skin.
- Probiotics – give you ample good bacteria that helps boost and improve your immune and digestive system.
- Immune Health Boosters – Support your immune system.
- Natural Sleep Aids – help you fall asleep or provide restful sleep.
- Caffeine Supplements – for an instant energy boost that comes without any sugar.
- Lavender essential oils – for calming and stress reducing effects and help you sleep.
- Vitamin D Supplements – supports your immune system, brain and nervous system.
- Hydrating beverages – to avoid dehydration.
The given health and wellness items will help you on your travelling and make your travelling a better, healthier and more comfortable one, and avoid any sicknesses or health problems that may arise on your travelling. So when you plan to travel, make sure you buy these items and have them packed along with other travelling gears. Check to make sure you have all set before leaving.