Some mothers find it difficult to get their children to eat everything on their plate. Well, why not prepare food in a different manner. Get them involved.
Surely they’d be more excited about eating if they helped prepared the meal, and the best part is your teaching them how to cook.
- A tray of chicken breast
- A kilo of beef
- Oyster sauce
- Teaspoon of salt
- 4large capsicum cubed
- 2 large onions cut into quarters
- Small tomato’s cut into halves
- Cooking oil
- Cube the chicken and beef into bite sized pieces.
- Marinade the chicken and beef in the oyster sauce.
- Cut the capsicum into about the same size as the chicken and beef.
- Get the kids to stick the chicken, beef, tomato’s, capsicum and onion into the skewers.
- Use a kitchen brush to dip into the oil and brush onto the kebab.
- Place the kebabs on a tray in the oven and grill for an hour.
- Check to see if it’s cooked and remove.
- Leave to cool and let the kids at it while still warm.
- Serve with mashed potato or rice
This meal should get your mouth watering even before you take a bite at it.