The four year old boy who was seriously burned after a power transfusion box blew during a power outage atthe Bemobile building at Waigani has been discharged fromthe Port Moresby General Hospital.
However, his parents saythe boy’s condition is worsening.
EMTV caught up withthe 4 year old boy and his parents asthey return for medical review atthe Port Moresby General Hospital yesterday.
Last week Friday,the boy was discharged on conditions of recovering fromthe burn wounds.
However,the victim’s fther Amadio Kandakasi is saddened withthe painthe boy is facing despite getting medical treatment.
Mr. Kandakasi saidthe treatment given is not helpingthe boy at all.
The medical report states thatthe 4-year-old boy received 20% electrical burns including penetrations of a chemical substance causing him discomfort when urinating.
PNG Power management has accepted responsibility and will be meetingthe boy’s fther later this week.
Meanwhile,the transfusion box has not been fenced off sincethe incident took place.
error: Content is protected !!